Monday, November 8, 2010

BUTT NEKKID!!!!!

ahAAAAAA!  I see that got your attention!  Welcome to my new site, "DOCTOR SARCOFIGUY'S CURRENT LIE!" where I talk to you, my gentle audience about airthing under the sun.  Currently the only thing I wanna talk about is my new book, THERE ARE NO BAD MOVIES (Only Bad Audiences), which is available exclusively through Amazon.com!  Here's a link!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1453757295/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1N7PMWSJWQ0X3ZYPA5N8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Mein GOTT thassa lotta link!  Almost to the point of being a Lance Link!  I'm talking ape crazy long, idn't it?!


This is my favorite picture from last week!  I think I'm inspried to do a movie starring myself!  Yeessss!  I wanna be an Ebony Undead!  An Ebondead?  Awww, you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment