Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THAT'LL DO, PIG! THAT'LL DO!

Here are a collection of links for the reviews I've received thusfar for:
THERE ARE NO BAD MOVIES! (ONLY BAD AUDIENCES),
with apologies to some who were left off (not because the reviews were bad, but because they simply ain't got no reliable link, or they only gave me a blurb!  I AIN'T afraid to link to no bad review!  NOT ME!).

Anyway, click away, and enjoy as I have enjoyed these entertaining reviews.  Some were beside themselves with enjoyment, and others enjoyed themselves despite themselves!  Still:  I'm thankful for them, one and ALL!!!!



click here for the full review!


click here for the full review!


click here for the full review!


click here for the full review!


click here OH, you get the idea!!!!

THERE ARE NO BAD MOVIES! (ONLY BAD AUDIENCES) 
making it safe to be who you be. . .cinematically speaking of course!!!!!


click here to purchase!

1 comment:

  1. A good read, John. I hope it's been a success for you and you write another. I didn't realize you had other books you'd written, too!

    ReplyDelete